Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Happy 100th Day!!!

I can't believe we are already to the 100th Day of Kindergarten, can you?! While uploading their pictures from today, I couldn't resist looking back at day one!  It just makes me smile to think how much they have grown in these 100 days.  Sure, Kindergarten is certainly about learning to read, write, count....but we've also learned more about speaking kindly, encouraging one another, and being a good friend!  I am so proud of them!  

Here are a few pictures from today!




















We do look older, don't we?!

Here are a few more snapshots.  With a short day, we worked through our Daily Five rotations, then made crowns, and did an art project.  We will finish that up tomorrow with our 100 Year Bucket List.











This picture I just could not resist.  So sweet to see her helping a friend with pearls!

Happy 100th Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment