Friday, February 13, 2015

Kindergarten Pictures

This week along with the door contest, the staff was asked to bring in baby or childhood pictures and everyone gets to guess who is who.  I decided to bring in my Kindergarten picture since even though I am all grown...I am still in Kindergarten!  

Against my better judgment...here it is....


I was in Kindergarten out at Fenton Elementary School.  For those of you who don't know, I have a twin sister, Sherri.  Of course, we had to wear matching outfits.  When the pictures came in I came home with the pictures and my sister was sooooo upset that hers didn't come (apparently, they thought we were the same girl!)  My mom took one look at the pictures and said, "This isn't even you.  It's Sherri!" Then I was sad...

There is your fun fact for the day!

Enjoy the LONG weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment