Friday, August 12, 2016

First Day of Kindergarten


It's the first day of Kindergarten!  This can always be an exciting and overwhelming time for students....and parents.  I myself have sent three little darlings off to school so I understand some of the emotions many of you may have been feeling today.  

Hopefully these photos can give you a little picture of our first day!  
Check out my new kindergarten friends!













Here are some more pictures from our day!  They are a little mixed up.

Mrs. Leihsing came into our class for Music. 
 
We colored a picture to show how we colored on our first day of kindergarten.



Let's be honest, they really wanted to explore all the toys and manipulatives we have in our classroom.  This was a great opportunity from them to get to know one another, share, and review how to pick up when we are finished.







We started the day off with Play-Doh!  This was a hit!  We have very creative friends!



It was a great day!  I am sure they went home tired.  I am very excited for this school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment