Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy 100th Day of School!

There are so many great things happening in our classroom these days!  I hope you are seeing the growth in their work!  Looking through my pictures I see there is much to share with you!  Here are just a few pictures from our 100th Day of School Celebration!  












Don't they look great?!  Here is a picture of all of Kindergarten!




I love this one of Hailey helping Trey with this suspenders!  



Here are some pictures of them playing Race to 100.






What a fun day!

As a side note, I am glad to see so many of you signed up for Seesaw.  I hope you are enjoying looking at your child's work.  I am experimenting with a variety of sample to share!  Here are a few pictures when the kids were using Seesaw for the first time and exploring each others' work.




No comments:

Post a Comment